Access directly to your email inbox with this manager
Microsoft Outlook 2013 is the latest version of this email manager with which you can get access to your different accounts within a few seconds. With this software you will be able to control everything from your emails to contacts, dates or even task lists. Moreover, with this Office tool you will have access to different email accounts such as POP3, Hotmail, Gmail, IMAP or Outlook.com.
Among the different changes it provides, we can find the new interface design, which is more intuitive and simple than the ones from previous versions. With this new appearance, users won’t have to face any troubles while working with this Office tool. In addition, the different menus are practical and moving around the program is simple. With this software you can communicate instantly with others, manage your schedule and contacts or use efficient tools such as the weather bar.
Novelties it integrates in email management and access to different tools
The first thing every user will notice in Microsoft Outlook 2013 is its new look. This Office tool includes a fresh interface which is simpler and cleaner and more suitable to a wide range of users who will find it intuitive and pretty simple to manage. This new User Interface is clearly similar to other Office applications. From its main windows you will have access to your email accounts, tasks, calendar, and much more.
Moreover, in Microsoft Outlook 2013 you will be able to preview the emails in the messages list or to switch from one element to another in the main menu. Furthermore, you will now be free to customize your inbox and change the names of the different folders, or connect with Outlook.com without having the need to download any add-ons. Microsoft has also included weather forecast information inserted right in the Calendar option tool.
Microsoft Outlook 2013 15.0.4420.1017 Features
- Below you will find the unique features this tool includes:
- Use of a navigation bar to speed up your management
- Instant connection to different social networks like Facebook or LinkedIn
- Access to different accounts like Hotmail or Gmail
- Exchange Active Sync Support
- Edit, customize and share with others your calendar with appointments and meetings
- It allows the user to create different cards for their contacts in which they can include multiple ways of contacting one single person
- Intuitive searching tool for email messages, contacts or calendar appointments
- Use of filters and context commands while working with your calendar
- Inclusion of an efficient weather bar with no further download
- Trial version available for free with some limitations
For more features, you can check the developer’s site
System requirements to download the free Office trial version
The minimum system requirements to download and to work with the free trial are the following:
- Processor: 1 GHz or further
- RAM: 1 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 3.0 GB